12 Poses for a Photoshoot with your Real Estate Team
- The entire group working at a table
- One team member giving a presentation or “showing” a listing to the team
- One team member showing others something on the computer
- Group working together on computers
- One team member showing the group something on their phone
- Group standing in front of a listing, gathered in the office, or sitting at a cafe
- Over the shoulder shot of team on computer looking at a listing or presentation
- Group walking down a popular street in town
- Team cheers-ing coffee mugs or champagne flutes
- Popping champagne or throwing confetti
- Group gathered around laughing and chatting
- Team members high-fiving
Looking for more poses for a photoshoot with your real estate team? Check out our Quarterly Branding Photo Guides. In addition to poses, check out the props and upcoming holidays to consider in your next personal branding photoshoot.
Coffee & Contracts is your one stop shop for real estate marketing templates. Join our community and let us take marketing off of your hands.
Ready to take social media off of your already too-full plate? Join our community today for access to the Facebook Group and the ultimate marketing toolkit!
Claudia is C&C's Marketing Director with a background in retail, commercial, hotel and residential real estate.
A Florida Native, Claudia loves being outdoors and on the water. Find her exploring homes in historic neighborhoods, squeezing a lime on something, or planning a trip somewhere off the beaten path.
Simple pleasures: a made bed and a hot baguette.