Six Tips for Taking Real Estate Branding Photos – At Home
In a study of 1.1M photos on Instagram, posts that included a person’s face were 38% more likely to get engagement (a comment or like) than those without faces. (Georgia Tech)
At Coffee & Contracts, we highly encourage our members to use personal photos in the content they share on Instagram. It’s a guaranteed way to boost your post’s engagement and profile reach. Read our tips for boosting Instagram post engagement here.
Now you might be thinking: I have a few photos of myself, but I don’t know if they’re right for promoting my real estate brand on social media
Enter: Personal branding photography
You have a few options with personal branding photography A) hire a professional photographer for a photo shoot and/or B) Set up an at-home photo shoot
Read more here about Hiring a Professional Photographer for a Photo Shoot
What you’ll need at your at-home shoot
- Your phone
- Your phones timer mode, a remote trigger, or using an apple watch’s camera app to remotely trigger
- A selfie tripod, high bar stool or counter to prop your phone on
- An area of the room with natural lighting
- An area of the room with neutral colors, and minimal decorations/distractions
- Coffee & Contracts Branding Photo Guide for a list of props & poses to include
Ready to take social media off of your already too-full plate? Join our community today for access to the Facebook Group and the ultimate marketing toolkit!