November 28, 2023
It’s hard to believe July is already here! In between your summertime adventures, use these seven marketing ideas to promote and grow your real estate business. (Note, all of the templates referenced below are available to Coffee & Contracts Members). And now, follow along below for July marketing ideas for Realtors…
We’re Halfway Through 2022!
July 2nd marks halfway through 2022. Here are some ideas to try:
- Ask your audience what their real estate goals for 2022 were
- Remind your audience it’s not too late to buy or sell in 2022
- Ask your audience what their goals for the second half of the year are, and share your own
Local Summer Insights
Share some local hot spots and must-do activities in your city this summer. Make sure to tag businesses and locations to increase your reach.
- Outdoor dining spots
- Best places for a picnic in your city
- Best public pools in your city
- Best beaches in your city
Fourth of July
Celebrate and share what your family does for Independence Day with your followers.
- Share local Fourth of July events
- Share tips for hosting the 4th at home
- Post about your favorite 4th of July recipes
- Share about some 4th of July traditions
- Share a playlist you’ll be listening to on the 4th
Share a Market Update
Answer the tough questions and talk about what’s happening in your local market. Tip: Repurpose Coffee & Contracts’ captions into a story or a Reels script!
- Market update in [City]
- Q&A: Are we heading for another 2008 housing crash?
- Share an update on interest rates
Drum up engagement by asking your audience simple questions. Some ideas:
- How do you spend a weekend in City
- What is your favorite place to cool off in [City]?
- What’s on your summer reading list?
- What’s questions do you have about the market?
Connect with your audience! Share updates about your life and real estate career, FAQs you get about being in real estate, behind the scenes, etc. Reminder for Coffee & Contracts Members: Drop personal images into our templates for higher engagement!
Promote a Free Resource
Remember, the goal is to turn your followers into leads! Share an incentive to gather emails. Search the Coffee & Contracts’ Content Vault for checklists and marketing guides you to use as your free incentive! Some Free Incentives available to C&C Members:
- Rent VS. Buy Guide
- New Construction Guide
- First Time Homebuyer Guide
- Relocation Guide
- Investing Guide