July 5, 2023
The real estate market is booming, and real estate agents need a way to make their business stand out. Whether new to Reels, Instagram, or creating and posting videos, this marketing technique is worth learning to get your brand recognized.
What Are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels are up to 90-second multi-clip videos with effects, audio, and creative tools. Once creators make a reel, they can easily share it to their feed for their followers to view. Instagram Reels can reach an even wider community on a public account through a new Instagram space called Explore. Explore allows Instagram Reels to be seen by a global audience, making anyone a creator, even real estate agents.
How to Create Instagram Reels
Open the camera in the Instagram app and select Reels for various editing tools that allow creators to make Instagram Reels using:
- Alignment: Creators can line up subsequent clips to allow for costume changes or add others to the reel.
- AR effects: Instagram users superimpose a virtual computer-generated or video effect on top of an actual image to create a combined image.
- Audio: Creators select a song from the Instagram music library or use personal audio recordings.
- Countdown and timer: Instagram lets users set a timer to record hands-free clips, complete with a countdown, so they know when to start the action.
- Speed: Instagram lets users control the speed of the video, including the ability to make slow-motion videos.
Once they create Instagram Reels, users share them on their private account feed or Explore.
What Is an Animated Instagram Reel?
With Instagram Reels, users can add captions and up to 30 hashtags to animate the video. Reels allow creators to customize their videos and make engaging content that an audience will want to interact with and view. Several apps help users make smart and creative content for their Instagram Reels. These apps include:
- Adobe Spark Post.
- Canva Stories.
Videoleap is only available on iOS, while the other four are available on Android and iOS platforms.
How to Create Animated Real Estate Instagram Reels
Real estate agents have discovered that Instagram Reels are a great way to get their brand in the spotlight, showcase available homes, and interact with their audience. Using Instagram Reels doesn’t require an investment, making it an appealing marketing tool for real estate agents. Creating animated real estate Instagram Reels consists of six basic steps, including:
- Access Instagram Reels: Instagram Reels can appear on the Instagram home screen, the Instagram Reels tab, or the Instagram Stories camera.
- Adjust the settings: Set the duration, audio, speed, effects, and timer to create an Instagram Reel.
- Add video: Record or upload a pre-recorded video of a home, a home’s feature, or anything the real estate agent wishes to showcase.
- Text or stickers: Creators showcase their creativity through text and stickers.
- Add hashtags or a caption: A caption and real estate-related hashtags draw attention.
- Share on Instagram: Private account holders share their reel on their feed, whereas public accounts can also share to the Explore space.
Instagram Reels can inspire, educate, and tell a story about a brand, a business, or individual homes. Reels can also promote via contests and giveaways or challenges. The possibilities are endless, and so are the number of Instagram Reels a creator can share.
Coffee & Contracts Team
Haley Ingram is the creator behind Coffee & Contracts. She is proud of the community she has built, and cannot wait to continues sharing her knowlege.