It’s officially summertime! That means it’s time to turn up the volume on your real estate marketing efforts through the summer months. Below we’ve compiled 30 real estate marketing ideas for June that you can implement today! Without further ado, let’s get started!
June is National Homeowner Month
- Homeowner Stories: Interview clients who recently purchased their homes and share their stories, including their journey, challenges, and the joy of finally owning a home.
- Home Maintenance Tips & Checklists: Provide resources like our How to be a Homeowner Guide or Home Improvement Guide.
- Homeowner Q&A Sessions: Host a Q&A session where followers can ask questions related to homeownership, real estate trends, and property values.
- Celebratory Giveaways: Host a giveaway in honor of National Homeowner Month. This could be a gift card to a local home goods store or a free consultation for home staging or interior design.
- Discuss the Benefits of Homeownership: Share your favorite perks of being a homeowner.
June is Pride Month
- Create a post featuring LGBTQ+ Local Businesses: Showcase businesses in your area owned by members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Share local events to celebrate Pride month: Promote events happening in your area that celebrate Pride, such as parades, festivals, etc.
- Educational Post on Fair Housing Act: Create a post that educates followers on the Fair Housing Act and its importance to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Support for LGBTQ+ Nonprofits: Show your support for local or national LGBTQ+ nonprofits.
Father’s Day is June 18th
- Father’s Day Home Improvement Project Ideas: Share a list of simple home improvement projects that can be done together as a family for Father’s Day.
- The Perfect Father’s Day BBQ Setup: Share tips on setting up the perfect backyard BBQ for Father’s Day, including staging an outdoor dining area or listing must-have BBQ equipment.
- Fathers in Real Estate: Profile successful fathers working in your real estate office or network, showcasing how they balance work and family life.
- Local Father’s Day Activities: List local Father’s Day activities or events happening in your community that families can enjoy together.
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas for the Home: Share a list of home-related Father’s Day gift ideas, like new
- BBQ tools, smart home gadgets, or lawn care equipment.
We celebrate Juneteenth on June 19th
- The Significance of Juneteenth: Create a post educating your audience about the history and significance of Juneteenth.
- Celebrate Local Juneteenth Events: Highlight local Juneteenth events or festivals.
- Feature Black-Owned Businesses: Feature local Black-owned businesses.
- Local Black History: Share some local Black history connected to your community, including historically significant neighborhoods, landmarks, or individuals.
- Support for Black Nonprofits: Show your support for local or national nonprofits that are working to promote equity in housing or providing resources for Black individuals and families.
The official start of summer is June 21st
- Summer Home Maintenance Tips: Share a list of essential summer maintenance tasks that homeowners should be aware of.
- Summer Local Bucket List: Share a list of fun summer to-dos in your city. Highlight local summer activities or events that families can enjoy, such as festivals, outdoor concerts, farmer’s markets, or popular hiking trails.
- Transform Your Outdoor Space for Summer: Share ideas on how homeowners can transform their outdoor spaces into an ideal spot for summer activities, such as outdoor dining, barbecues, or a children’s play area.
- Why Summer is a Great Time to Buy/Sell a Home: Discuss the advantages of buying or selling real estate in the summer months.
- Summer Guide to Your City [lead magnet]: Use our Summer Guide template to share the best ways to spend a summer in your city.
There you have it! 30 real estate marketing ideas for June. Let us know if you try any of these ideas in the comments below!
In case you missed it, the Coffee & Contracts membership is your one-stop-shop for real estate marketing templates, tools and trainings. (Plus, most of the ideas mentioned above are included as templates in the C&C membership!)