Real Estate Branding Photos: You’ve heard us talk about them at length before (Check out our comprehensive guide to Personal Branding Photography for Realtors), and now we’re back to dish out more – this time for Quarter 2.
Realtors: Follow along here for pose, prop and location ideas for your Q2 personal branding photo shoots.
Photos to take in the kitchen & dining room:
- Arranging spring flowers or Easter decorations
- Hiding or holding an Easter egg
- Writing a thank you card
- Working on your laptop or talking on the phone
- Putting fresh cut flowers into a vase
- Leaning against the table or countertop
- Flat lays of your hands working or over the shoulder
- Hanging spring-colored kitchen towels
Photos to take in the living room & office:
- Lifestyle poses in an accent chair or on the couch
- Sprucing up flowers or spring colored pillows
- Checking items off a clipboard
- Working on your computer, writing in your notebook
- Over the shoulder of you working
- Meeting with clients
- Writing up a contract
- Taking a Zoom call
Photos to take outside a listing:
- Celebrate the first day of summer by holding a beach ball or relaxing in a lawn chair
- Holding out a key or lockbox
Holding your sign riders
Opening the front door as if to let a client in
Holding a closing basket or keys
- Working in a garden bed, as if to spruce up for curb appeal
- Holding a broom in the doorway for “Spring cleaning”
Photos to take in your city or community:
- Enjoying your favorite cafe with outdoor seating
- At a park bench
- Walking down a quaint street
- Meeting with a client at a coffee shop
- Standing in front of a nice wall or mural
- Shopping at your favorite local store
Tips for your Photo Shoot Day:
- Plan your outfits in advance, make sure they coordinate with your brand colors
- Plan your shoot using a timeline – designate locations and outfit changes
- Create a Pinterest board specifically for your brand photo shoot with outfit and pose inspiration
- Take a photo with a blank letter board head-on – then add text to it later on Canva
- Don’t be afraid to have fun & get creative with it
Ready to take social media off of your already too-full plate? Join our community today for access to the Facebook Group and the ultimate marketing toolkit!
Claudia is C&C's Marketing Director with a background in retail, commercial, hotel and residential real estate.
A Florida Native, Claudia loves being outdoors and on the water. Find her exploring homes in historic neighborhoods, squeezing a lime on something, or planning a trip somewhere off the beaten path.
Simple pleasures: a made bed and a hot baguette.