The leaves are starting to change and it’s time for scarves and boots. That’s right, fall is almost here! Which means it’s time to get ready for fall marketing. The key will be to not only come up with some great ideas but also make sure they stand out from other agents in your area. Here are some of my favorite fun and unique fall marketing ideas for real estate agents:
Ready to take social media off of your already too-full plate? Join our community today for access to the Facebook Group and the ultimate marketing toolkit!
1. Partner with local businesses for a “Falling for [Your City] Giveaway”
Partner with some local businesses to giveaway a gift basket with local goodies, fall decor, or giftcards. Here’s an Instagram contest template you can use:
Ready to FALL even more in love with [your city]? I’ve partnered with [list local businesses] to giveaway [what you’re giving away].
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow all accounts [list the giveaway partners]
- Like this post
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Share the post on your Instagram Story
The winner will be announced on [date and time].
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
2. This or that: fall home decor edition
Use the “Poll” sticker on your Instagram story to create an engaging story: This or That: Fall Home Decor Edition.
3. Open house contest: guess the number of candy corns in a jar on the sign in sheet
Have your open house guests guess the number of candy corns in the jar when they sign in. This will give you a fun way to ask for their contact info, and another reason to reach back out to them.
4. Ask your audience what the “Spookiest” part about buying/selling is for them
Using the “Question” sticker on Instagram stories, ask your audience what the “spookiest” part about buying or selling is for them. Use this as an opportunity to answer their questions about real estate.
5. Create a reel swapping out your decor for fall decor
Decorating your home for fall? Record a reel as you swap out your summer decor for your fall decor to inspire other homeowners.
6. Drop off a trick-or-treat supplies with a list of the best trick-or-treat spots
Drop off trick-or-treat bags, bowls, and candy around your neighborhood with a list of local places to go trick-or-treating.
7. Tell us why fall is a great time to sell your home
Is Fall a great time to sell your home? (Answer: it’s always a great time to sell your home!) Write a caption on why Fall is a great time to list, and tell us a success story of clients who have sold in Fall.
8. Give us the details on local pumpkin patches and trick-or-treating
Show us you’re the local real estate expert! Create a post listing details on local pumpkin patches, trick-or-treating, and any other Fall events in your area.
9. Drop off a Thanksgiving pie to your past clients with a thank you card
Let your clients know how thankful you are for them by dropping off a Thanksgiving pie and a thank you card.