September 16, 2020
DISCLAIMER: USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK. POSTING THE GIFT CARD BARCODE ON YOUR PUBLIC PROFILES MAY LIKELY RESULT IN PEOPLE YOU DON’T INTEND TO USE THE BARCODE.
With school coming back in session, it’s a great time to show our teachers some love.
We’ve created some templates that you can use to send teachers a virtual Starbucks gift card, or print out and bring them in person.
To use these as a Starbucks gift card, you’ll need to replace the QR code with a new barcode.
- Download the Starbucks app, and sign up or login as a Rewards member.
- Purchase a gift card, add yourself as the recipient (type in your email), and select the dollar amount you want available on the gift card.
- You can set the gift card to automatically reload so it never runs out on someone.
- We’d recommend starting with $25, see how many people use it and reload as needed. Or, you can set up different gift cards with a $5 limit and create each specifically for a teacher you know.
- Once you receive the email gift card from yourself, click to redeem your gift.
- Scroll down to the barcode, the barista will scan this barcode to charge the card.
- Take a screenshot of the barcode, crop it, and save it to your desktop.
- Upload the barcode into Canva and replace with the sample.
- Save as a .pdf to print, or a .png to send virtually.
If you need help, see the quick tutorial below!
Founder of Coffee & Contracts