All of the graphic and design templates that we provide in your membership are created through Canva. We provide you with a template link that you will use to customize the designs. With Canva, there are no limits to what you can do with the templates we give you. You can change all photos, fonts, wording, colors, and so much more.
All of our templates work with the FREE version of Canva, you’ll never need to pay for Canva Pro unless you choose to.
Because Canva is such a big part of your Coffee & Contracts membership, we’ve thrown together some of our favorite tips, tricks, and timesavers to use when customizing your templates.
Organizing your Templates USING FOLDERS
- Create folders for different types of content (Canva free allows this!)
- Star your folders to pin them to the toolbar
- Delete any content you’re not using (make a mistake and delete something you shouldn’t have? No worries, it’ll be in the trash so you can get it back!)
Change all Colors and fonts at Once
- When you change the color of an element, notice the “Change all” button that pops up. Click this to change the colors on all pages.
- Head over to “More” > “Styles” to change all fonts and colors at one time. At this time, you can only use the presets Canva creates.
- Canva Pro users: The above rule does not apply to you! Create a Brand Kit to change all fonts & colors with your own branding.
Grab from Another Template
- Head over to “More” > “Folders” > “All your designs” to place a template in your designs on to the template you’re working on.