Building your brand as a real estate agent is crucial because
- It helps you to make a memorable impression on followers, clients, leads, and other professionals (referrals!)
- It shows your audience that you’ve got a strategy and are consistent in your business
- People will do business with who they are familiar with, branding will help with your recognition
- Your brand sets you apart from your competition. You are the only you there is, nobody can duplicate that
Here’s our 4 step plan to build a brand you love:
- Set up your Branding Guide
- Personal Branding Photography
- Customize your C&C Content with your Branding
- Schedule your posts in Facebook Creator Studio
1. Set up a Branding Guide
Using the Canva template above:
- Create a logo or wordmark.
- Choose your brand colors.
- Choose three fonts to use in your marketing.
- Throw in some images that fit your brand.
2. Personal Branding Photography
The agents and teams that we’ve worked with who have the most engagement on Instagram schedule a quarterly photoshoot with a professional photographer. We believe this is the best method to utilizing our content and building your brand.
Before the beginning of each quarter, we release our Branding Photo Guide that lists the exact poses you can do that will correspond with the upcoming content. We’ve taken out the leg work so all you have to do is show up and smile!
ACCESS THE QUARTER 2 GUIDE
ACCESS THE QUARTER 1 GUIDE