It’s that time of the year, the holiday season! All is merry and bright. You’re decorating the house, hosting friends & family, and coming up with your gift list. But we know there’s one thing that’s lingering on your mind….”WHAT should I get for my real estate agent this season?!” Ah, we’re so glad you asked! Follow our December gift guide for real estate agents below:
The Booked-and-Busy Agent
This agent is ON. THE. MOVE. and nothing can slow their roll.
Support that hustle with a few of out these finds:
- Car phone mount
- Portable power bank
- Travel mug (The Stanley Cup – if you know what’s good for you)
- Cooler lunch box – Roll from lunch time straight into happy hour. Orrr for packing some cold bevs for their next open house
The Work-From-Home Agent
Come into the office? For what?!
Celebrate your WFH agent with gifts that will speak straight to their hearts. We’re talking:
- A printer – from the 21st century
- Under desk treadmill – gotta keep it moving, people!
- A temperature controlled mug – to make mornings more magical
- Time blocking timer cube – game changer
- Nespresso machine – IYKYK
The Modern Agent
How about that agent that is up with the trends, embracing social media and using videos to market their business?!
Don’t miss these gifts for them:
- A Sony camera
- A microphone
- A ring light tripod with phone attachment
- A C&C membership – to help them modernize their marketing
What do you think? Let us know below if you use this December gift guide for real estate agents and gift any of these items to the agents in your life!
ICYMI: Coffee & Contracts is a real estate marketing template company for modern agents. If you’re interested in taking your real estate marketing to the next level, join the Coffee & Contracts membership.
Ready to take social media off of your already too-full plate? Join our community today for access to the Facebook Group and the ultimate marketing toolkit!
Claudia is C&C's Marketing Director with a background in retail, commercial, hotel and residential real estate.
A Florida Native, Claudia loves being outdoors and on the water. Find her exploring homes in historic neighborhoods, squeezing a lime on something, or planning a trip somewhere off the beaten path.
Simple pleasures: a made bed and a hot baguette.